Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You Can Use Duct Tape For EVERYTHING!

Hi!

I was trying to come up with some original nail art idea, but it is very difficult because there are so many other great bloggers out there. After pondering about it for a while, an idea struck me. I searched the web and popular nail blogs and I didn't find anything even remotely close to my idea so here it is...



DUCT TAPE NAILS! Now I know they don't look all that great, but this was my first ever attempt. I actually like how it wrinkles on some nails because then it has that true duct tape look. This took me less than ten minutes to do and it was a lot of fun.


If you have any questions on how I did this, please comment! I would also love to see other attempts!

A couple of posts ago I mentioned an OPI giveaway and, don't worry, it is coming soon!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I really dig these! From the pictures, they don't even look like duct tape. They remind me of grey, lined paper.

    Either way, these are super sweet. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete