Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Frank-tastic Nails!

Hi everyone!

So I have decided to change My Boyfriend's Pick of the Week to Frank-tastic Nails (a name picked by Frank, my boyfriend) This week's post is very special because Frank himself picked out the colors AND painted my nail for me! Let me tell you, it was amazing! Take a look at his work.


He chose to use Funky Fingers - Peacocky (a name I love) with OPI - Black Shatter as an accent on the ring finger. I have used OPI Shatters planty of time but I have never had it come out as good as it did here. I might have to have him do my Shatter for me for now on!

So I would like to say a BIG thanks to Frank! I love how my nails turned out and I will be sad to take this off!

Has anyone ever had their boyfriend/husband/significant other paint their nail for them? How did it turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment