Saturday, July 9, 2011

Funky Fingers Fridays

Sorry, sorry, sorry this post did not happen yesterday! It was such a busy week! Anywho, these retail 3 for $5.00 or $2.00 each at  Five Below. Click on the link to see if there is one near you!


Week Five: Volts
     Volts is a nice bright creme blue. It was very sheer on the first coat, which made me nervous. After three coat I could still see my VNL (visible nail line) but putting on another coat would have made this manicure too thick.


Below I have Volts with two coats of Matte-ly In Love by Hard Candy as a top coat. I have seriously been obsessed with this matte top coat. I love putting it over a manicure that is showing signs of wear. It makes it look brand new again!


Next I have Volts with one coat of OPI - White Shatter. I love how vibrant Volts looks peeking through the White Shatter.


Lastly I have pretty exciting news! Funky Fingers came out with...Scales! Their version of shatter/crackle/fracture nail polish! The best part is that it is the same price as the regular colors. That's right, you can own Scales for only $2.00! I have also heard that they have a white Scales but it was not at the Five Below I went to. Don't worry though, I will keep you updated!


I was shocked to see that I didn't have any dupes for this electric color. Can you guys think of any?

No comments:

Post a Comment