Friday, July 1, 2011

Funky Fingers Fridays

Hi Hi!

First off I would like to apologize for the lack of posts this last week. I left for Jamaica on Thursday and just got back on Tuesday. My plan was to preset some posts while I was gone, but I ran out of time. But I'm back now and I will make up for it!

Since I missed Funky Fingers Friday last week, I will post two today. In this post I would like to feature lasts week's Funky Fingers. Remember these retail 3 for $5.00 or $2.00 each at Five Below. Feel free to click the link to see if there is a Five Below near you!


Week Three: Semi-Automatic
     Semi-Automatic (I love this name!) is a black/gray shimmer. Most nails needed three coat to make them completely opaque because I had some issues with bald spot. I am a huge fan of this color! It is black without being so bold, yet it is definitely not plain.


Below I have Semi-Automatic with Matte-ly In Love by Hard Candy as a top coat. I am really liking this polish as a matte! It looks so smooth and even. Someday soon I will do a post dedicated to turning regular nail polishes matte.


Below is Semi-Automatic with a coat of OPI - Silver Shatter.



I looked through my collection and found what I thought might be a dupe, a black no name by L.A. Colors. Once I put it on my nails I could see the differences though. The L.A. Colors is blacker with a more defined shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment