Friday, June 10, 2011

Funky Fingers Fridays


Hello there,

I am starting a new weekly post called Funky Fingers Fridays. I currently have 48 Funky Fingers nail polishes so I can almost make it through the whole year. These retail 3 for $5.00 or $2.00 each at Five Below. Feel free to click of the link to see if there is a Five Below near you!


Week One: Erin
Erin is a green glitter with a clear base. It took four coats to make it opaque and there are still a few bald spots, but WOW does it sparkle!


Natural Light
Artificial Light


I put one coat of Erin over black and white to give you an idea of how it looked layered. I used Orly - Liquid Vinyl for the black and OPI - Alpine Snow for the white. I LOVE Erin layered over black, it makes such a pretty color!

Natural Light
Artificial Light

I looked through my collection to see if I had a possible dupe and I came across Color Club - Object Of Envy from their Glitter Vixen Collection. Color Club and Funky Fingers are made by the same company (Forsythe Cosmetic Group) so I'm guessing that is why they are such a close match. however, I found that Object Of Envy applied nicer and was richer in color than Erin. I have Erin on the left and Object Of Envy on the right nail.


Natural Light
     Artificial


UPDATE: Just took this polish off and HOLY HANNAH! It took forever! But seriously, this is a great polish and an even better color so for me, it's worth the removal. :)







4 comments:

  1. great polish. bummer that I dont have five below near me . also, I tried your Memorial Day nail art. here is a link to it. songofhope17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a shame that you don't have a Five Below near you, it is such a great store. And the nail art looks great! I will post a link in my next post to your blog! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wa~ green glitters are gorg! and this one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I love me some glitters! Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete